An Announcement!!

I am sure that many of you heard the news but I wanted to make an official announcement here.  We are expecting!!!!  A pair of twins will be joining our family in June :)  We are all very excited about the arrival of the babies.  But this means I will be slowing down with photographer and in time will be taking a maternity leave.  Some of you may have already noticed the blog posts and facebook posts becoming fewer and farther between.  I am planning to wrap things up with photography by the end of March and start my maternity leave in April just in case these little monkeys decide to show up in May.  I will be excepting a limited number of sessions up until then and after the babies are born.  I can really say how long I will be off after they arrive.... I think I will start taking a few sessions here and there even while I am on maternity leave.  I can't imagine not shooting at all!!

Well I will leave you with a sneak peek of the little ones.  They are 17 weeks in these ultrasound pictures.



Happy 2011 Everyone!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment