Alivia is Two!!!

Wow two is a tough age for photography!  Alivia just turned two at the beginning of the month so I took her outside the other day for some two year photos.  She is so used to me having a camera in my hand that she just walks by like nothing is out of the ordinary and totally ignores me!  I have over 60 photos of my girl not looking at me or even acknowledging my presence.  Oh well, I just went with it and made the most of it.  And I am actually really happy with what I got.  My girl being HERSELF!  We will have to leave the posed photos for another day.


4 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Really great collection of images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 2-3 is the hardest age! But these are beautiful! I just love natural shots like this! Gorgeous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - these natural shots are great. Love the cute dandelion storyboard too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments girls :)

    ReplyDelete