Gorgeous Girls


I had a fun family session with two amazingly cute little girls.  And even though there little Cousin was not have a good day and was only able to stay for one photo, the rest of the session with the girls when perfectly.  I got such a kick out of little sis T's posing.  I asked her to "give me some attitude" and she immediately snapped into this cute pose but could only think of the one way to stand.  After that I just kept saying "attitude" when I want her to pose and  she jumped right back into the same pose.  It was just too cute.  M did a great job taking direction too.  It was so nice to work with some very photogenic older girls and have a break from the two year olds I work (and live with).  Thanks for having me for you family session, I had a blast!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment