Leah and Chris Tie The Knot - Sneek Peek

This past Saturday I was honored to photograph Chris and Leah's wedding.  Leah is my husbands cousin so that made this wedding that much more special to me.  Thanks you both so much for allowing me to be part of your special day.  I really did have a great time with you despite the rain which turned into SNOW!  We were very limited in regards to locations because of the weather but this couple never let that overshadow the special day.  Chris told me that "the weather was just God's way of saying that they would have to make it special in their own way" .  Congrats to Leah and Chris!! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Here is a little sneek peek of some of the images from there wedding.





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful......I love the pic with Leah and her bridesmaids, the heavy brown door really adds character, and drama. Beautiful shot of the Leah and her hubby, Amanda you really captured a beautiful moment between them. Great work! Wish them both much happiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely compliments Shelley!!

    ReplyDelete